Lady Tam Tam



...knows what to wear and sometimes she just likes to boogie...


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So much, so much geek chic and leather yumm


























This post is jumbled but so is my thought process. Here we have some super wicked models with some really sweet ensembles.  I think of T-Rex (Marc Bolan) when I look at this type of clothing.  Its a mix of 70's and 80's .... which is sexy glam rock, the best type of music right? well at least when I'm dancing in my bedroom trying to figure out what to wear. Anyways, his lyrics make no sense but they are catchy and resonate with my soul for whatever reason....he was on to something clearly.  I add the hubcap pic because of his one line in the song: 'GET it ON'...."well youre built like car, you have hubcap diamond star halo...you're built like a car oh yeah" sheer brilliance.  I'll add the song as well so you get a full dose of what I'm thinking.  Boogie, Sexy, Leather baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 1-