Lady Tam Tam



...knows what to wear and sometimes she just likes to boogie...


Monday, November 29, 2010

Animal prints... a wild side...

 animal prints done right
 brown oxfords with a leopard inspired print. ya...I'm going to the office like this.
 currently looking for some fur...only vintage as I want to preserve the furry animals on the planet...markets are a great place to find inexpensive real fur.
 I simply love these socks~I've always had a soft spot for socks like these....and her lingerie inspired me to purchase something similar at club monaco.
'nuff said.
 hard metal mixed with a lady like floral print is an elegant juxtaposition.
who doesn't want to look like they are near orgasm wearing these jeans...or at least ready for one. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 1-