Lady Tam Tam



...knows what to wear and sometimes she just likes to boogie...


Thursday, August 4, 2011

ya'know and update

Wowza,

Haven't been here in a very very long time.  I miss this personal space.  Its all all mine.  This summer has been really lovely in Toronto.  One of the hottest summers I have experienced.  I've done some shopping, zero traveling, little work, and occasional homework.  Over all...kinda lame but I'm totally loving it!.  I have been hitting the gym more often and getting my beach bod super ready for any vacay that might come my way.

I think I just enjoy working out though.  Its totally awesome 'cause I feel like a superhero after a long steady run and hot and sweaty bike ride.  Something about sweat, its the result of physical hard work! oh so sexy!  Yeah!

Don't forget the SPF and stay cool friends.

lady tam tam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 1-